As we are in a website driven world, it is required to keep your customers updated about your business. Many of you confused about hosting and its charges. For those who are looking for a clear idea, this article is right here to give a glance at it. Let’s scroll down to know more.
Web hosting is a service that allows organizations and individuals to submit website into the internet. A web hosting service provides the technologies and services needed for the website to be viewed on the internet.
Most hosting companies think that you own a domain in order to host with them. If you do not have a domain, the hosting companies will help you to purchase one.
Some of the best web hosting services in the market are:
- HostGator Web Hosting
- GoDaddy Web Hosting
- BlueHost Web Hosting
- DreamHost Web Hosting
- DigitalOcean Web Hosting
Hostgator is one of the world’s most popular web hosts. It offers cheap web hosting, unlimited domains, unlimited bandwidth, and many other features at low cost.
Some of the main features of HostGator are mentioned below:
- Unlimited bandwidth: HostGator has no bandwidth limits, which means you will never be charged bandwidth fees.
- Unlimited Disk Space: HostGator offers unlimited disk space, which means you can upload as many files as you like.
- Automatic Domain Renewal: HostGator will automatically renew your domains before they expire, to prevent you from losing your website data.
- Multiple Packages Available: HostGator gives many packages for your server, VPS, or basic shared hosting.
GoDaddy is the most reliable web hosting service. It also offers e-business-related services and software along with domain and hosting. It comes with a wide range of web hosting plans, including shared and WordPress hosting.
Check mentioned features below and grab your account:
- Site Uptime: GoDaddy promises 99.9% uptime, and it seems to be true. Most of the time website was not down more than 10 minutes in a week.
- Simplified cPanel: GoDaddy offers cPanel to monitor and control websites. The cPanel is a little bit different than other hosting services but changes are usually positive.
- A wide variety of products: GoDaddy is world’s largest domain name registrar. Also, it offers almost all kinds of hosting options. Managed, unmanaged VPS is also available.
- Customer Support: When it comes to the customer support, GoDaddy is the one of the best among all the web hosting sites.
Bluehost is a leading web solution service provider. It provides comprehensive to millions of users throughout the world. So anyone, novice or pro, can get on the web and thrive.
Below are some notable features available:
- Unlimited Disk Storage and Domain Hosting: BlueHost offers unlimited Disk Storage and Domain Hosting to the customers, which is an attractive feature.
- Free Domain Name: BlueHost offers a free domain for one year to all the customers.
- Unlimited GB for Site Transfer: BlueHost offers an unlimited data transfer for all the customers around the world.
- Support International Domain Names: BlueHost supports International Domain Names which is not available for every web hosting service.
DreamHost is a leading web hosting and cloud services provider with over 1.3 million blogs, websites and apps hosted.
Some of the main features listed here:
- Python Support: DreamHost supports Python which many other web hosting services do not support this platform.
- Unlimited MySQL Databases: DreamHost offers unlimited MySQL Databases for the customers for an easy approach towards the domain.
- Easy Installation: DreamHost’s WordPress application is installed in just one click and is not an extensive setup.
- Affordability: Many people prefer DreamHost because it is the affordable web hosting service and satisfies all the customers.
DigitalOcean is a cloud hosting service, which is particularly designed for developers. It is a simple and robust cloud computing platform in the market.
Some of the best monthly plans in DigitalOcean are:
5$/month 10$/month 20$/month
512MB Memory 1GB Memory 2GB Memory
1 Core Processor 1 Core Processor 2 Core processor
1TB Transfer 2TB Transfer 3TB Transfer
Some of the main features of DigitalOcean are:
- Simple API: DigitalOcean provides an intuitive API and command line utilities that allow you to run large-scale production workloads.
- Storage: DigitalOcean provides a high volume of storage i.e, 16TB, and can never run out of space.
- Teamwork together: DigitalOcean can easily manage a cloud with your team by inviting others and setting access permissions.
- Lightning fast network: In DigitalOcean each hypervisor has a redundant 40gbps network to ensure uptime and throughput.